Who said summer gets all the glory? These salads will prove that winter produce can hang with the best and the brightest.
- Panzanella with Winter Squash and Sage – A warm and cozy take on a summer classic.
- Matchstick Beet Salad – The color on this salad is UNREAL.
- Crunchy Brussels Sprout Salad with Pecorino & Apples – Salty, sweet, crunchy, perfect.
- Fennel and Citrus Salad with Charred Squid – Make this salad for someone you love.
- Kabocha Squash Grain Salad – Hearty enough to call dinner.
- Pan Fried Giant White Beans with Kale – Kale yeah!
- Carrot Salad with Yogurt and Coriander – Track down some purple carrots to make this extra special.
- Kale and Citrus Salad – Easy-peasy, grapefruit squeezy.